World Cup Soccer – Ronaldinho – Create a nice forum footer
1. Open New Document 400x400px and Fill the background with #F9DB63 color.
2. Select the Polygonal Lasso Tools and draw something like this:
3. Fill the selection with #F4CC0A color.
4. Repeat step 2 ,but on the diagonal. Then Fill the selection with #F8D44A color.
5. Apply Filter>Blur>Motion Blur with Angle 90 and Distance 999 pixels.
6. Go to Filter>Distort>Polar Coordinates and apply Rectangular to Polar 7.
Apply Filter>Distort>ZigZag .
8. Now go to Image>Canvas Size and set the height -300, we have now the footer with dimensions 400x100px:
Results for footer:
9. Now we will add to footer a Ronaldinho photo
10. Add a World Cup Germany 2006 nice logo:
11. Merge Layers and set Stroke:
12. You can use a Pattern:
13. Add your text to footer, my results:
Good luck, and be sure to check out our other Photoshop Tutorials!