1. New Document (100×30 Transparent Background)
2. Fill the background with black.
3. Now, enter the layer styles menu. And use the following settings:
Bevel & Emboss:
Alright, so now your button should look like this.
Now its time to add a bit of a techy look to it.
4. Make a new layer. (Layer > New Layer)
5. Grab your “Ploygonal Lasso Tool” and make a selection like this:
Now fill it with color #CDCDCD which should be a light grey.
6. Now do the same thing for the other side.
7. Now bring up the layer styles, and use the following settings:
Gradient Options ^ :
And Now, your finished result should look something like this. Let me know what you think of it.
You can use the Shine method that we used on the previous button, if you’d like. This is what it looks like then.