Author Name: TDW
1. Make a new document, I used 700×200. Press CTRL+D to reset your pallete colors. Start off with any color of background, I used white.
2. Starting with the Elipitical Marque Tool we want to make a lots of oval and round selections like below:
*Note if you hold SHIFT you can make numerous selections at once. Try it out 😀
3. Make a new layer and fill the selection in with black:
4. Apply Filter>Distort>Wave with these settings:
5. Now apply Filter>Blur>Radial Blur:
6. Press CNTRL+U and use these colors settings or adjust to make a color that suits you:
7. Duplicate the layer and change the Blending Change to Linear Burn:
8. Apply Filter>Distort>Twirl to the Linear Burn layer with these settings:
9. Duplicate the layer one more time and add a little more Filter>Distort>Twirl.
10. Duplicate the layer again and rotate it: