Author Name: TDW
1. Open Photoshop, press D to reset the palette colors.
2. Ok start out with a image, any image can be used. I used the one below:
3. Apply Image>Adjustmensts>Threshold and set the marker to the right a bit so it looks similar to:
4. Now we want to smoothen things out, go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and set the blur to 1.0.
5. We need to bring back the edges just a bit so apply Filter>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask and use these settings:
6. Apply some color, I used a soft blue tone. Press CNTRL+U.