July 14, 2006 | 0 comments
- Problems in FrameMaker 6.0 Character Sets PDF online manual (ATN 318895).
Note: the updated manual still has various mistakes — see, for example, the circled numbers blocks under Dingbats (this applies also to the manual included with FM7.x). [An an alternative, you can use the character set browser included with Toolbar Plus Express].
- FrameMaker 6.0 Documentation Errors (ATN 325460)
- Can’t Locate Online Manuals, Samples, and Clip Art Included with FrameMaker 6.0 (ATN 321138)
Workaround: ToolbarPlus Express provides easy access to all of these items through the Help menu.
- FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML 5.5 Documentation Errors (ATN 317341)
- Documentation Errors: Converting FrameMaker Hypertext Commands to HTML (ATN 324986)
- Getting Started Manual for FrameMaker+SGML 5.5/Win Documentation Errors (ATN 311308)