July 14, 2006 | 0 comments
- AdobePS 4.5.3 (Win9x/ME): Reference frames may not be not represented correctly in PS/PDF output
- AdobePS/PScript 5.2 (Win2K/XP): Characters in logo/icon PostScript Type 1 fonts (which do not have the entire character set) are not carried over to PS/PDF (displayed as white space).
Workarounds: (1) Convert the custom font to TrueType, install it and use it instead of the Type 1 version; (2) Ask the font designer/foundry to add characters to the font so that is looks as a “complete” font; (3) Generate the PostScript output on Win98 or NT
- Troubleshooting PostScript Errors (ATN 328515)
- PostScript Error Types and Offending Commands
- Troubleshooting Printing Problems in FrameMaker for Windows (ATN 324396)
- FrameMaker/Win outputs its graphic objects to PostScript, split into multiple segments.