Eye Manipulation 4
1. Open Your Eye Image.
2. Use The Patch tool to take out the black part of the Pupil.(To do this with the patch tool, draw around the center part of the pupil, then drag it to a different part of the pupil. Do this until the black center is completely gone.
3. Find a Picture of a nice looking Cat Eye. Choose one of those and open it into Photoshop.
4. Now, Use The Eliptical Marquee Tool and make a selection around the whole pupil of the eye.
5. Now Drag your cat eye picture into the center of the marquee selection. (Note: You should be taking the cat eye picture from a whole different picture and dragging it onto your eye picture. These SHOULD NOT be in the same layer palete before you drag in.)
6. Now Right-Click the selection and click on: “Select Inverse” Then press delete.
When Its Deleted:
7. Now To make it appear more realistic you can use the eraser tool to erase little pieces of the edges that still have fur or part of the eyelid on them.
Now To finish it, go over to the layers palette. And change the Blending Mode to “Overlay”