Downloading the Acrobat Distiller PPD file
To access more advanced printing options from your PostScript printer driver, such as color or custom page sizes, download the Adobe Distiller PPD file.
To download the Acrobat Distiller PPD file:
1. Visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com/support/downloads/ .
2. Click Windows in the Printer Drivers area.
3. Scroll to the PPD Files section, and click PPD Files: Adobe.
4. Click Download.
5. Click Save This File to Disk, and then click OK.
6. From the Save In pop-up menu, choose a location (for example, the desktop) where you’d like to save the downloaded Adobe.zip file.
7. Click Save, and then click Close.
8. Double-click the downloaded Adobe.zip file to decompress it.
Note: You need a utility, such as WinZip, to decompress the file. For more information, see document 314490 , “Introduction to downloading files in Windows.”