Creating a PostScript file
After setting up a virtual printer, you can create PostScript files in many applications and submit those PostScript files to Create Adobe PDF Online for conversion to PDF.
To create a PostScript file:
1. In the source application, choose File > Print.
2. Choose Create Adobe PDF from the Printer pop-up menu.
3. Select Print to File, and then click OK.
4. In the Save As dialog box, choose a location for the PDF file from the Save In pop-up menu.
5. Enter a name for the PDF file, and then click Save.