Create Nice Square Logo
1. Open up a 500×500 white document
2. Create a new layer and select the Rectangular Marquee Tool
Now hold SHIFT down and select a perfect square
When thats complete, Select -> Modify -> Smooth – For 20 pixels
Now fill in the square with any color you like, I chose “#909090”.
3. Create a new layer and now select the Eliptical Marquee Tool ( Right click on the Rectangular Marquee Tool and Select it from there ) and hold SHIFT to make a perfect circle, I don’t know how to explain this part but, try making a circle not too big and not too small – Something like this
4. In the picture above, the circle is placed on the top left and bottom right of the square logo, try to do the same thing in your picture.
Now choose two colors, a foreground and a background color – I chose “#727272” & “#E4E4E4”
Now choose the gradient tool and use these settings
Now from the top of the picture, click and drag to the bottom of the picture – So now you have something that looks like this depending on your color.
5. CTRL + CLICK on ” Layer 1 ” so it selects the layer and then click on ” Layer 2 ” and goto Select -> Inverse and hit the DELETE key.
6. Now choose two different colors, I chose “#BFBFBF” and “#373737″ – CTRL + CLICK on ” Layer 1 ” and select your gradient tool, with the same settings and from the top to bottom, or left to right use your gradient tool and you should have something like this
7. Now merge the two layers together – Right click on the layer and goto Blending Options and use these settings
8. Now you should have something like this.
9. I rotated it a bit, transformed it, added a shadow and gradient and this is what I got