Adding Gloss To Buttons
1. Take Your Regular Button, (Mine is just a black circle)
2. Now make a selection inside the button, about this size:
3. Now Make a New Layer “Layer > New Layer”
4. Now take youre gradient tool with these settings:
and draw a line, from the top of your selection, to the bottom of your selection. And it should look like this:
5. Now deselect your selection, and that’s your finished result!
An extremely simple 5 step process to making a glossy finish to any button or avatar. This effect can also be used on Signatures and Banners, and almost anything!