Free Adobe Photoshop Download
Free Adobe Photoshop Download
If you use images to communicate or gather and analyze information, then download new Adobe Photoshop CS2 software and experience the power first-hand. Whether you’re simply retouching or optimizing an image or building complex composites or animations, you’ll have the power and precision you need for superior results.
New features include simplified file handling with Adobe Bridge, revolutionary Vanishing Point, Multiple Layer Control, Smart Objects, Multi-image Raw Processing, Image Warp, Advanced Noise Reduction, 32-bit High Dynamic Range Support, Customizable Workspaces and Menus, Spot Healing Brush, One-click Red-eye correction. Make your vision a reality. Learn more about Adobe Photoshop CS2 and try it now for free.
Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there’s no slowing you down.
New Features of Adobe Photoshop CS2 :
· Timesaving file handling with Adobe Bridge
Simplify file handling with Adobe Bridge, the next-generation File Browser, where you can process multiple camera raw images at once; resize, rate, and label thumbnails; quickly review images in Slideshow mode; search metadata; and more.
Take advantage of compact floating mode in Adobe Bridge to process images while simultaneously working in Photoshop CS2 or other CS2 applications.
· Viewing options
Easily browse your Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics files in Adobe Bridge; present your images with features like Slideshow and Filmstrip mode; scale thumbnails to any size using a slider; and view and edit metadata.
· Automated batch processing
Automatically process batches of images in Adobe Bridge to rename, convert format, adjust exposure, create a Web gallery or Adobe PDF Presentation, and more.
· Rating and labeling
Quickly rate and label photos in Adobe Bridge so you can instantly bring up your best shots.
· Sophisticated search
Easily find any image using sophisticated search capabilities in Adobe Bridge that let you specify a variety of parameters. Save searches as Collections that you can recall anytime.
· 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
Create and edit 32-bit images, and combine multiple exposures into a single, 32-bit image with expanded range — from the deepest shadows to the brightest highlights.
· Shadow/Highlight correction
Quickly improve the contrast of over- or underexposed areas of an image, including CMYK images, while preserving the overall balance of the photo.
· Revolutionary Vanishing Point
Achieve amazing results in a fraction of the time with the groundbreaking Vanishing Point, which lets you clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area.
· Image Warp
Easily create packaging mock-ups or other dimensional effects by wrapping an image around any shape or stretching, curling, and bending an image using Image Warp.
· Spot Healing Brush
Effortlessly retouch photos — including 16-bit images — in a single click with the advanced power of the new Photoshop CS2 Spot Healing Brush.
· One-click red-eye correction
Instantly neutralize red eyes with the one-click red-eye correction tool, which supports 16-bit images and lets you set pupil size and darkening level.
· Optical lens correction
Easily correct common lens distortions, such as barrel and pincushion, and fix chromatic aberrations and vignetting.
· Smart Sharpen
Easily counteract common image blurring with fine correction control based on the specific blur types: motion, lens, and Gaussian.
· Camera raw workflow enhancements
Process an entire photo shoot in a fraction of the time by simultaneously adjusting color, curves, cropping, and more — and continue working in Photoshop! With support for a comprehensive range of digital cameras, Photoshop CS2 lets you automatically adjust settings, convert to Digital Negative (DNG) format, and apply nondestructive edits to batches of images.
· Special effects filters
Achieve amazing results with more than 95 special effects filters. Easily preview and apply more than one filter at a time from the Filter Gallery.
· Advanced noise reduction
Polish digital photos with advanced noise correction in high-ISO shooting plus JPEG artifact reduction.
· Web animations
Quickly create dynamic GIF animations — using one or more images — directly within Photoshop CS2 by taking advantage of the new Animations palette and layer palette animation options.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0.1 Update :
– Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using painting tools with quick strokes.
– A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a high-res document with the Brush tool has been fixed.
– Documents containing a large number of text layers now open more quickly.
– Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go white, possible crash) have been addressed.
– TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
– After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via the TouchUp tool in Adobe Acrobat software, the image no longer gets repositioned.
– XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in Photoshop.
– Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been fixed.
– Info palette numbers are now displayed and updated when moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
– Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than 2GB have been resolved.
– The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using high-ASCII characters in user login.